MoreThanData’s Keystone software was created by a single affiliate that needed a database designed for how it works. Now – over a decade later – hundreds of affiliates nationwide use Keystone.
You see, the founding affiliates needed to make their work easier – just like you. These affiliates joined together as MoreThanData because we believe that better software means more homes for low-income families. Dozens of affiliates already help develop, test, and train others to use Keystone. The result is a professional-quality database built specifically for affiliates’ needs.
What does Keystone do?
Keystone is an integrated database that allows affiliates to track and report on the following information:
- Contact information, with the ability to generate mailing, phone, and e-mail lists, including support for Microsoft Outlook
- Donor information, with additional information tracking available for house sponsors
- Donations, including tracking of donations for specific pledges, campaigns, and grants
- Family Partner and homeowner information
- Family Partner sweat equity scheduling and tracking
- Homeowner mortgage tracking, including escrow payments and disbursements; and generation of payment coupons, delinquency notices, and annual escrow analysis and adjustments
- Volunteer information, including tracking of volunteers’ skills and interests, and hours by work site or location
- Scheduling and tracking of volunteer hours and activities, individually or by group
- Tracking of acquisition of properties
- Document and photo management, with the ability to open and view documents and pictures stored for many types of records
- Full range of reports for all of the above information, a reports interface that makes reports easy to find, and the ability to create a “My Favorites” area for frequently-used reports
- Data Collections, which – when combined with Microsoft Excel – greatly extend Keystone’s reporting capabilities to help you create a nearly endless variety of reports.
Keystone also provides the following features:
- Integration with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and 2013 or Office Professional Plus 2007 (versions that include Microsoft Access); please review the System Requirements for Keystone before ordering.
- Integration with QuickBooks Pro 2013 or higher – interface between Keystone and QuickBooks for posting closing fees, mortgages, and donations directly to QuickBooks
- Customizable templates for merging data into Word documents or exporting data for use in other programs
- Many setup options so you can customize Keystone to your affiliate
- Ability to use Keystone on a network server, using a hosted service, over a peer-to-peer network, on the cloud using Qbox, or on a single computer. Click here to get a full description of your options.
- Multiple user profiles to allow people sharing a computer to save their personal preferences
- Robust database security features limiting what each user can see or do
- Ability to remotely access Keystone – currently affiliates are using such products as LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, Microsoft Terminal Services, and Citrix to use Keystone from remote locations
- Audit trail tracking of all financial transactions
What comes with Keystone?
All affiliates who order Keystone will receive:
- Access to the most current Keystone program.
- An electronic Help library to help you learn how to take full advantage of Keystone’s features.
- One year of technical support from MTD, as well as any Keystone updates released during that time. After one year, your affiliate will be asked to renew their subscription.
- Ability to use Keystone on as many computers at your affiliate as you need.
- Installation and upgrade assistance for Keystone is available from MTD Support. Please see our Technical Support Services page for more information.
To subscribe to Keystone, go to our Order page.