We can talk a lot about how Keystone provides a single, integrated system to manage all of your Affiliate’s mission-critical information, but seeing is believing. We want to show you just how much Keystone can do for your Affiliate.
- Contact information, with the ability to generate mailing, phone, and e-mail lists, including support for Microsoft Outlook
- Donor information, with additional information tracking available for house sponsors
- Donations, including tracking of donations for specific pledges, campaigns, and grants
- Family Partner and homeowner information
- Family Partner sweat equity scheduling and tracking
- Homeowner mortgage tracking, including escrow payments and disbursements; and generation of payment coupons, delinquency notices, and annual escrow analysis and adjustments
- Volunteer information, including tracking of volunteers’ skills and interests, and hours by work site or location
- Scheduling and tracking of volunteer hours and activities, individually or by group
- Tracking of acquisition of properties
- Document and photo management, with the ability to open and view documents and pictures stored for many types of records
- Full range of reports for all of the above information, a reports interface that makes reports easy to find, and the ability to create a “My Favorites” area for frequently-used reports
- Data Collections, which – when combined with Microsoft Excel – greatly extend Keystone’s reporting capabilities to help you create a nearly endless variety of reports
Keystone also provides the following features:
- Integration with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and 2013 or Office Professional Plus 2007 (versions that include Microsoft Access)
- Integration with QuickBooks Pro 2013 or higher – interface between Keystone and QuickBooks for posting closing fees, mortgages, and donations directly to QuickBooks
- Customizable templates for merging data into Word documents or exporting data for use in other programs
- Many setup options so you can customize Keystone to your affiliate
- Ability to use Keystone on a network server, using a hosted service, over a peer-to-peer network, on the cloud using Qbox, or on a single computer
- Multiple user profiles to allow people sharing a computer to save their personal preferences
- Robust database security features limiting what each user can see or do
- Ability to remotely access Keystone – currently affiliates are using such products as LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, Microsoft Terminal Services, and Citrix to use Keystone from remote locations
- Audit trail tracking of all financial transactions
And what comes with Keystone?
All affiliates who subscribe to Keystone will receive:
- Access to the most current Keystone program
- An electronic Help library and a series of training videos to help you learn how to take full advantage of Keystone’s features
- One year of technical support from MTD, as well as any Keystone updates released during that time; after one year, your affiliate will be asked to renew their subscription
- Ability to use Keystone on as many computers at your affiliate as you need
- Installation and upgrade assistance for Keystone is available from MTD Support; please see our Technical Support Services page for more information
By bringing all of these aspects of your Affiliate under one roof with software designed specifically for Affiliates, your information becomes much more valuable. It works together to make it easier for you to raise more money, build new partnerships, and help more families realize the dream of homeownership.
All of your data working together really is far greater that the sum of its parts.