MoreThanData provides comprehensive training and support for our products and services, but many of our customers have asked for references to additional IT service providers who know Habitat Affiliates and Keystone in general.
Below is a list of service providers who have done work for MTD or MTD customers and have been referred to us by a customer. These service providers may work with MTD, but they are independent. If you engage one of these service providers, the agreement would be between you and the service provider. MTD does not receive any portion of the service fee, and we are not responsible for any difficulties encountered. If you want to suggest someone you have used in the past as a support resource, please contact MTD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Development, Email, Copywriting and Marketing
Tim Tucker is the MTD webmaster, technical writer, and creator of most of MTD’s written content, and he has extensive experience with Habitat for Humanity International. Tim is available for:
- Website development
- Setup and maintenance of third-party web hosting services
- Email lists and newsletters
- Copywriting and editing of website content, marketing, and promotional materials
Remote Keystone Database Administration & Cleanup Work
Sue Clark is a member of the MTD Training staff, working with KeyAddress and KeyImport, and has her own consulting firm, Bluestem Consulting. Sue is available for:
- Remote work on your Keystone database to do cleanup work, consolidate FRA and Categories, match category to type of Contact/Donor, merge duplicate contacts
- Clean up work from KeyAddress import
- Clean up work for KeyImport
You can reach Sue Clark, Bluestem Consulting, at email@example.com.
QuickBooks and Accounting Consulting
Keystone has a very simple and effective link with QuickBooks in which financial entries made in Keystone for Mortgages and Donations can be posted in summary to QuickBooks every month without the need to do dual posting. This is included in your regular support from Keystone. However, you may want additional accounting and QuickBooks support from a knowledgeable Habitat-related consultant like Stage 2 Accounting.
Stage 2 Accounting can provide the following:
- General Consulting on Non-profit accounting
- Help in developing, writing and establishing policies, procedures and internal controls
- Software implementation and training
We will partner with the Executive Director and management team to streamline processes so that the affiliate can utilize their software and financial information to achieve maximum results. Kathryn Hawkins, CPA can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.