The following instructions cover how to update and install MoreThanData products. Copies of these instructions are also included within the product downloads themselves.
Our update and installation programs along with these instructions are designed to help you do everything you need to get set up and running. However, if you do need assistance, feel free to contact us.
Note for Chrome users: When downloading the installs and updates, if you get a security warning, you can safely ignore it. It is a common problem when downloading files like these in Chrome.
Update Keystone to Version 7.2
- Update from version 7.1 to 7.2
- Keystone 7.2 – New Features and Improvements
- Update from Keystone 7.0 to 7.1 (Only use if you have computers or a server running Keystone 7.0, but follow these first if you do. Then use the 7.1 to 7.2 instructions.)
Set Up/Install Keystone
Set Up/Install KeyCredit
- Install KeyCredit
- Additional instructions for installing KeyCredit on computers with Office 2010 or 2013
Set Up/Install KeyAddress
- Install KeyAddress (Opens online Help)